How do you feel about cleaning up after the dog?

dog-great-dane.jpg

I posted this question as a poll to Twitter yesterday. So far, it appears 90% of people hate cleaning up after the dog. Of those who hate cleaning up after the dog, 66% clean it up anyway because they feel a sense of duty or obligation. The remaining third simply do not clean up after the dog.

10% of people surveyed either love or like cleaning up after the dog. Of those who love it, 70% clean it up all the time while the remaining 30% clean it up once in a while.

What about you?

Take the poll

Advertisements

Share your thoughts

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s