As we pause to remember all that we’re thankful for this year, I want to take a moment to say thanks to all of our loyal customers. Without you, we wouldn’t be able to fulfill our mission of helping you to take care of your family and pets. Thank you!
Some other things I am thankful for this year are:
- My beautiful wife and partner, who believes in, supports, and encourages me through challenging times. I am truly blessed by God to be loved by you. Thank you, Baby, I love you!
- I am thankful for my son, who lights up my day with his smile and brings great joy to my life.
- I am thankful for my pastors, who preach the uncompromising word of God. Thank you for not being afraid to preach the truth.
- I am thankful for our military, whose loyalty, duty, and selfless-service provides a safe place of freedom and liberty for us all to live. We salute you.
- I am thankful to my God, who supplies all my needs according to his riches in Glory. He has provided us with a place to live, a car to drive, a job to build wealth to share in His kingdom, an uplifting family of believers, and so many other blessings too numerous to mention. The greatest blessing of all is the gift of Jesus, by whose stripes I am healed and by whose sacrifice I am saved and made whole. Thank you, Lord, for my salvation.
I pray that each of you will take the time to count all of your blessings one by one. In so doing, I pray that you will come to appreciate all that God has given you. As humans, we can only achieve so much on our own; but with God we can do all things because everything is possible with Him. So this Thanksgiving, love God, love your family, and love your neighbor. Then, you will truly know what it means to pursue life and live better now. I call you blessed.